Monday, March 9, 2009

Something interesting about me.................

I got this survey over at GooGurl's page and so I decided to fill it up and blog about it.

1) Name one person who made you smile last night.
I was awake till 2am...nothing made me smile :(

2)What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
I was thinking of whether to get out of my bed or not:(

3) How many different things did you drink today?
Hot water, cool water, mineral water

4) What color is your hairbrush?
its skin color, cause i use my fingers

5) What was the last thing you paid for?
Fine for attendance

6) Where were you last night?
At hostel, making scandals

7) Where do you keep your change?
Keep the change you cheapo!

8) What is the weather like today?
Its dark outside

9) What is the best ice cream flavor?
Nothing chocolate!

10) Are you over the age of 25?
Stalker question...but no!

11) Do you talk a lot?
Only if u got nothing to say.

12) Do you watch The O.C.?
i watch anything if i had the time...

13) Do you make up your own words?
As if english wasnt confusing enauff

14) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A”
All my friends' name start with A ... cos i call them "EH!"

15) Do you have curly hair?
Ya Ofcourse.

16) Where is the next place you’re going?
To hell most probably

17) Who is the rudest person in your life?
I dont really know.. i usually dont bother getting to know them.

18) What is the last thing you ate?
Before or after i threw up?

19) What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?
Sorry I got struck in a damn hell.

20) When was the last time you did the dishes?
I eat out.

21) Are you currently depressed?
Wayyyyyy past that...

22) Did you cry today?
I used to hide my feelings!

23) Why did you answer and post this?
Dont make me feel stupid :(

24) Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Tag with what? a tasser gun?

2 comments:

  1. a perfect waste of time... but i can understand ur depression!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ena aisu....thappu thappa ans potiruka.... so bad..... ena 4got the things abt u va...... wanna me 2 edit ur answers......... :)

    ReplyDelete